Title: Postdoctoral Associate
Dept: Civil and Environmental Engineering
Address: 462 Hollister Hall
- Autonomous Vehicles and Automated Highway Systems
- Demand Responsive and Dynamic Ridesharing Systems
- Large-Scale Urban Network Modeling and Design
- Transportation System Sustainability
- Public Transportation and Logistics Systems
- Transportation Economics and Dynamic Pricing
- 2017 Council of University Transportation Centers (CUTC) Milton Pikarsky Award for Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation in Science and Technology
- 2014 International Road Federation (IRF) Traditional Fellowship Grant
- 2013 International Transportation Economics Association (ITEA) Kuhmo-Nectar Scholarship
Rahimi, M., Amirgholy, M., Gonzales, E.J. (2018). System modeling of demand responsive transportation services: evaluating cost efficiency of service and coordinated taxi usage. Transportation Research Part E, 66-83.
Amirgholy, M., Gao, H.O. (2017). Modeling the dynamics of congestion in large urban networks using the macroscopic fundamental diagram: User equilibrium, system optimum, and pricing strategies. Transportation Research Part B, 215-237.
Amirgholy, M., Shahabi, M., Gao, H.O. (2017). Optimal design of sustainable transit systems in congested urban networks: A macroscopic approach. Transportation Research Part E, 261-285.
- Amirgholy, M., Golshani, N., Schneider, C., Gonzales, E.J., Gao, H. O. (2017). An advanced traveler navigation system adapted to route choice preferences of the individual users. International Journal of Transportation Science and Technology, No. 17-05826.
- Amirgholy, M., Gonzales, E.J. (2017). Analytical equilibrium of bicriterion choices with heterogeneous user preferences: application to the morning commute problem. Transportmetrica B, 1-33.
- Amirgholy, M., Gonzales, E.J. (2017). Efficient frontier of route choice for modeling the equilibrium under travel time variability with heterogeneous traveler preferences. Economics of Transportation.
- Amirgholy, M., Gonzales, E.J. (2016). Demand responsive transit systems with time-dependent demand: user equilibrium, system optimum, and management strategy. Transportation Research Part B, 234-252.
- Amirgholy, M., Rezaeestakhruie, H., Poorzahedy, H. (2015). Multi-objective cordon price design to control long run adverse traffic effects in large urban areas. NETNOMICS: Network Research and Electronic Networking, 16(1-2) 1-52.